誰是查理•沃德,聯盟是什麼? (部分由凱特轉錄)

誰是查理•沃德,聯盟是什麼? (部分由凱特轉錄)! - 準備轉變 / 2020年8月31日


Monday,August 31,2020
2020年8月31日星期一

Source:Dinar Chronicles|By Kat
來源:第納爾編年史,作者:Kat

First of all,thank you with my whole heart to Dyan,CH,Gaia Chosen One and the Happily Ever After Agency for your beautiful and deeply appreciated thumbs up and messages of encouragement.

首先,我衷心感謝你們給予 Dyan,CH,Gaia Chosen One 和很想和你在一起的美麗和深深讚賞的豎起的大拇指和鼓勵的信息。

I'm on it with my transcribing and promise,CH,I will stay on it until we don't need them anymore.Bless your hearts for forwarding them all over the globe.As you say,we need to get this information out there to awaken as many as we can.

我正在抄寫,我保證,CH,我會一直寫下去,直到我們不再需要它們。感謝你們將它們轉寄到全球各地。正如你所說,我們需要把這些信息發佈出去,以喚醒盡可能多的人。

This is not"my"information.It either comes from Charlie Ward,who receives daily updates from the White House;or it comes from Colleen and Charlie Freak,who receive daily updates from Q-Team.

這不是我的信息。它要么來自白宮每日更新的查理·沃德,要么來自 Q 隊每日更新的科琳和查理·弗瑞。

You can therefore have confidence in what Colleen and the 2"right pair of"Charlies record on video because they have the blessings of those who are running the planet:The Alliance.

因此,你可以對科琳和查理的兩個"正確的一對"視頻記錄有信心,因為他們得到了那些管理這個星球的人的祝福:聯盟。


Who are the Alliance?
聯盟是什麼人?

Q,Q-Team,President Trump,Trump-Team,loyal Generals and other high ranking members of the USMilitary who have been part of the Q-Team journey since the presidency of John F.Kennedy,the NSA,Global Militaries,Presidents Putin/Russia,Xi/China,Prime Minister Modi/India,Crown Prince al Salman/Saudi Arabia,8,000+utterly genius personnel who banded together and came up with this beatific plan and are implementing it flawlessly,with Military precision,and with what can only be described as Divine perfection.

Q,Q 團隊,特朗普總統,特朗普團隊,忠誠的將軍和其他美國軍方高級官員,他們自從約翰·f·肯尼迪(John f.Kennedy)總統任期以來,一直是Q 團隊旅程的一部分,美國國家安全局,全球軍隊,普京/俄羅斯總統,習/中國,莫迪/印度總理,薩勒曼王儲/沙特阿拉伯,8000多名絕對天才的人員,他們聯合起來,提出了這個令人愉快的計劃,並以無懈可擊的軍事精度和只能被描述為神聖的完美來執行它。

There have been many members of Q-Team along the way,all of whom had to remain in hiding,like"The Dove"who was one of the authors of NESARA,which was written during Kennedy's presidency.President Kennedy attempted to initiate NESARA by shutting down the Fed.Instead,the deep state/GHWBush killed him.

一路上有許多 Q 小組的成員,他們都不得不躲藏起來,比如"鴿子" [代號],他是 NESARA 的作者之一,這本書是在肯尼迪總統任期內寫的。肯尼迪總統試圖通過關閉美聯儲啟動 NESARA。相反,深州/ghwbush 殺死了他。

Both Charlies Ward and Freak have said that Q-Team/The Alliance,have taken more than 50 years to figure out this plan and striven to implement it.They tried to implement NESARA on 9-11 but the deep state blew up the World Trade Towers.

查理斯·沃德和弗瑞克都說,Q 小組/聯盟花了50多年才制定出這個計劃,並努力實施它。他們試圖在9-11實施 NESARA,但深州炸毀了世界貿易大廈。

That was just one of many defeats delivered by the deep state.But with every defeat,The Alliance regrouped,learned and grew stronger until they became invincible.

這只是深層狀態帶來的眾多失敗之一。但隨著每一次失敗,聯盟重新集結,學習並且變得更加強大,直到他們變得不可戰勝。

Many Q-Team were killed or disappeared along the way.They had to remain in hiding for their safety and so they could put their plan together and now we are witnessing this genius plan in action….goodbye 13 demon Bloodline Families,good-bye deep state/illuminati/cabal.

許多 Q 小隊在途中被殺或失踪。為了安全,他們不得不躲藏起來,這樣他們就可以實施他們的計劃,現在我們正目睹這個天才計劃的實施.....。再見13個惡魔血統家族,再見深度狀態/光照派/陰謀集團。

God bless you Q,POTUS and the Alliance.Victory to the Light.

上帝保佑你 Q,總統和聯盟。光的勝利。

That's a general picture of who the Alliance are so if they give their blessings to Charlie Ward,Charlie Freak and Colleen,you'd better believe their INTEL has been thoroughly vetted.As well,they are not permitted to reveal everything they know.Charlie Ward,for instance,has been under an NDA for a month.

這是聯盟成員的大致情況,所以如果他們向理·沃德、查理·弗瑞克和科琳表示祝福,你最好相信他們的情報已經被徹底審查過了。同時,他們也不被允許透露他們所知道的一切。例如,查理·沃德已經接受了一個月的保密協議。

The service that these three people have given all of us in WWIII will long be remembered.It is worth every minute of my days and weeks to get their words down.I love videos,but I miss so much crucial information.I need to think about what they're saying and if I'm reading their words then it's easier for me to retain and understand the essential points.

這三個人在第三次世界大戰中為我們所有人提供的服務將被永遠銘記。我每天每週的每一分鐘都值得他們把話記下來。我喜歡視頻,但是我錯過了很多重要的信息。我需要思考他們在說什麼,如果我正在讀他們的話,那麼對我來說記住和理解他們的要點就更容易了。

Now–to the point of this blog.Who the heck is Charlie Ward?

現在,說到這個博客的重點,查理·沃德到底是誰?

There is one Quote that comes to my mind about Charlie.It's about Winston Churchill.

我腦海中浮現出一句關於 Charlie 的名言,是關於溫斯頓·丘吉爾的。

Charlie Ward will frequently remind people that the reason he must research the truth is because he was raised in a Christian cult from the time he was born until he was 23,when began to challenge their message and was promptly cut off from the cult and his family.

查理·沃德經常提醒人們,他必須研究真相的原因是,他從出生到23歲都是在基督教的崇拜中長大的,那時他開始質疑他們的信仰,並且很快就與崇拜和他的家庭斷絕了聯繫。

Therefore,digging for the truth is part of Charlie's nature,given the fact that he was constantly lied to or"brainwashed"as he put it,in his early life.

因此,挖掘真相是查理天性的一部分,因為事實上,他在早期的生活中不斷地被欺騙或"洗腦"。

This gift of his to smell BS and seek out the truth,has stood him and all of us who listen to him in great stead.It's as if he was born to do what he is now doing on his you-tube channel—relate the truth to the world about what is actually happening.It's his mission .

他能聞到廢話並尋求真理的恩賜,對他和我們所有聆聽他的人都大有裨益。就好像他生來就是為了做他現在在 youtube 頻道上做的事情ーー向世界講述實際發生的事情的真相。這是他的使命。

At the outbreak of WWII,in May 1940,Winston Churchill became Prime Minister,replacing Neville Chamberlain.On the morning Churchill was scheduled to appear before King George IV so that the King could formally ask him to form a Government,Churchill was putting on his shoes and thought,"My entire life has been in preparation for this moment."

1940年5月,在第二次世界大戰爆發之際,溫斯頓·丘吉爾取代內維爾·張伯倫成為首相。丘吉爾預定在喬治四世國王面前露面,以便國王正式要求他組建政府的那天早上,丘吉爾穿上鞋子,心想:"我的整個人生都在為這一刻做準備。"

Indeed.In the ten years previous to that moment,Churchill was the lone voice in the wilderness warning the British Government that war was coming and they wanted nothing to do with the message or the man.They'd relegated him to obscurity and retirement. But Churchill knew what was coming and when he was called,he was ready.

的確如此。在那一刻之前的十年裡,丘吉爾是荒野中唯一一個警告英國政府戰爭即將來臨的聲音,他們不想與信息或人有任何關係。他們把他貶得默默無聞,退休了。但是丘吉爾知道將要發生什麼,當他被召喚時,他已經準備好了。

It seems to me that Charlie Ward's whole life prepared him to be a speaker of TRUTH in WWIII.He has been speaking it from Day One of his videos.

在我看來,查理·沃德的一生使他成為了第三次世界大戰中真理的宣講者。他從第一天的視頻中就一直在說這句話。

If you go back to his early videos that were made from his iPhone where he chats either from his home or on his walks,his message is the same.The coronavirus is BS and there's much else happening behind-the-scenes.

如果你回到他早期用 iPhone 拍攝的視頻,他在家裡或散步時聊天,他的信息都是一樣的。這種冠狀病毒是 BS,在幕後還有許多其他的事情正在發生。

He took it upon himself,without anyone prompting him,to relate the truth as he uncovered it to whomever wanted to listen,and in the beginning he had 37 subscribers.

在沒有任何人提醒的情況下,他自己承擔起了這個責任,把真相告訴任何想聽的人,一開始他只有37個訂閱者。

As well,he wanted to calm the nerves of people all around the world who were frightened by what was happening.[As of this writing he has 134k subscribers.]

同時,他也想安撫世界各地那些被所發生的事情嚇壞了的人們的神經。 [截至撰寫本文時,他已擁有13.4萬訂閱用戶。 ]

I am one of the people whose Spirits he revived when I was feeling frustrated and depressed with how slowly,I thought,things were crawling.His message was,"Don't worry.It's all going to be OK.We're moving into a far far better world."Bless you,Charlie.

當我感到沮喪和沮喪的時候,我想,事情變得如此緩慢,我是其中一個被他喚醒精神的人。他的信息是,"別擔心。一切都會好的。我們正在進入一個更加美好的世界。"上帝保佑你,查理。

Charlie has said on numerous occasions,"People are starving for the truth,"which is 1000%correct and he's doing his very best to get it to us.

查理曾在很多場合說過:"人們渴望真相",這是1000%正確的,他正在盡最大努力把真相告訴我們。

I enclose below,a brief transcription from one of his earliest videos,so you can read for yourself that he has been a video-truth-teller since March 2020,since the lockdown began.

下面我附上了他最早的一段視頻的簡短副本,這樣你就可以自己讀到,自從2020年3月封鎖開始,他就一直是一個視頻講述者。

This is what I've managed to piece together about Charlie's life,from his own words.

這就是我從查理自己的話中拼湊出來的關於他生活的東西。

Charlie Ward currently resides in Marbella,Spain.He lives with his Turkish wife and their young son,Justin.He occasionally will jokingly describe his wife as"95%perfect and 5%terrorist."(LOL.That sounds like the definition of a Goddess to me.)

查理沃德目前居住在馬爾韋利亞。他和他的土耳其妻子以及他們年幼的兒子賈斯汀住在一起。他有時會開玩笑地把妻子描述成"95%完美,5%是恐怖分子"(大笑)。在我看來,這就是女神的定義。 )

He frequently says"I'm a 60-year-old man with 4-wives,4-children and 4-grandchildren."

他經常說:"我是一個60歲的男人,有4個妻子,4個孩子和4個孫子。"

Charlie was born in England in 1960.He was raised in the Christian Plymouth Brethren religious cult.He was placed in an arranged marriage at the age of 18 and had 3 children by the time he was 23.

查理1960年出生於英國。他成長在基督教/普利茅斯弟兄會的宗教崇拜中。他在18歲時被安排結婚,23歲時有了3個孩子。

He has said,many times,that he was"brainwashed"from the time he was a child so he has a deep-rooted aversion to lies.Can't stand them.Will always challenge authority.Will always try to get to the truth of the matter.

他說過很多次,他從小就被"洗腦",所以他對謊言有著根深蒂固的厭惡。受不了他們。總是挑戰權威。總是試圖找出事情的真相。

One very important story in Charlie's life is about his daughter.

查理生命中一個非常重要的故事是關於他女兒的。

When his daughter was a young child she was almost kidnapped by a pedophile.Fortunately,an old lady happened to be nearby and saw that the little girl was about to be grabbed into a car by a man and she screamed bloody murder.The man dropped the child and drove off.

當他的女兒還是個小孩子的時候,她差點被一個戀童癖綁架。幸運的是,一位老太太正好在附近,看到小女孩正要被一個男人抓進一輛車裡,她尖叫著血腥的謀殺。那個男人把孩子放下就開車走了。

When Charlie spoke with the Police he told them,"You'd better catch him before me because if I catch him first I'll kill him."

當查理和警察談話時,他告訴他們:"你們最好在我之前抓住他,因為如果我先抓住他,我會殺了他。"

The Police told Charlie,"If you do that you'll spend the rest of your life in jail."

警察告訴查理,"如果你這樣做,你將在監獄裡度過餘生。"

Charlie replied,"I have absolutely no problem with that."

查理回答說:"我完全沒有問題。"

They eventually did find the man who was a registered sex offender.

他們最終找到了那個登記在案的性犯罪者。

Charlie has said on many occasions he'd do ANYTHING for his children.He is not just a father and grandfather—he is a devoted parent and grandparent.

查理曾多次表示,他願意為他的孩子做任何事。他不僅是一位父親和祖父ーー他還是一位盡職盡責的父母和祖父母。

Now this is what I've pieced together so I can't say if it's accurate,but it is my surmise that for 30-years Charlie variously sold Time-Shares around the world and was a Hotelier,among other means of employment.Did he own 1 or 2 hotels?I do not know.

這是我拼湊起來的,所以我不能說它是否準確,但我的推測是,30年來,查理在世界各地出售各種各樣的時間分享,是一個酒店經營者,以及其他工作方式。他是否擁有1家或2家酒店?我不知道。

But in his capacity as a Hotelier he fell into his current job,which is that of moving money around the planet for Governments,billionaires and various VIP's.

但是作為一個酒店經營者,他接受了現在的工作,為政府、億萬富翁和各種貴賓在世界各地轉移資金。

It began with some of his wealthier guests who asked him if he could get some of their cash to a different country.And from there grew a vocation he designed and has been involved in for more than 15 years,at least.Could be longer. I do not know.

一開始,他的一些較富有的客人問他是否可以把他們的一些現金帶到另一個國家。從那時起,他設計並參與了一項至少15年以上的職業。可能更久。我不知道。

Because of his work,He has known the Dragon family for more than 15 years.The Chinese Dragon family,who were never Communist Chinese but are descended from the Himalayan line,are funding this entire Global transition.

因為他的工作,他認識龍家族已經超過15年了。中國龍族從來不是共產主義的中國人,而是喜馬拉雅山脈的後裔,他們正在資助整個全球過渡。

[The Chinese Communist Party no longer exists.]

中國共產黨已經不復存在了

_____________________

Here is an 8-28-20 update from Charlie Freak.Thanks to Bluwolf.

以下是查理·弗瑞8-28-20的更新,感謝布魯沃夫。

_____________________



圖片翻譯:

特朗普不僅僅是美國的最高領導人…他現在是全世界210個國家的實際領導人。你並不孤單…你既不會接種疫苗也不會接受5G檢查,為什麼中國人乘一波又一波的飛機去一個又一個國家?我們被要求什麼都不要說,但這對你們很多人來說太荒謬了……所以這裡有一個簡短的解釋來拖延你。

中國人飛到世界各地的特斯拉塔部分…這是新中國的背後…他們要求中國工人自由地工作,只要他們願意幫助世界其他國家恢復健康……所以不要恐慌……有一個計劃,它是所有計劃之母……

許多人都被陰謀集團玩弄於Covid-19,現在輪到我們笑到最後了。對所有這些惡魔的絞索即將到來…沒有任何交易,沒有緩刑,只有一個接一個的執行,我們要在這個完美的地球上除掉我們所知道的最大的邪惡。

呼吸…放鬆…你永遠不會孤單……

In an 8-18-20 video,Charlie said"What most people are oblivious to is this whole financial transition from SWIFT to QFS has been funded by the Dragons…When the Dragon bonds were valued 6-weeks ago they were estimated in the multi -quadrillions."

在一段8-18-20的視頻中,查理說:"大多數人忘記的是,從SWIFT 到QFS 的整個金融過渡都是由金龍銀行資助的......當龍債券在6週前估值時,它們的估值是數千萬億。"

I learned,from listening to Charlie,that billionaires don't leave their money in the bank.They stash it in massive blocks of cash,gold,diamonds,silver,properties,other valuables,etc.So if they live in Dubai for instance ,and want to buy a house in London,they hire Charlie to move some of their cash to England for the purchase.

我從查理那裡學到,億萬富翁不會把錢存在銀行裡。他們把錢藏在大量的現金、黃金、鑽石、銀、財產、其他貴重物品等等裡。例如,如果他們住在迪拜,想在倫敦買房子,他們就會僱傭查理把部分現金轉移到英國去購買。

It sounds so James Bondian to me.Charlie has said he moves most of the cash/valuables by private jet.It takes meticulous planning not only for efficiency but for safety.It's a job that has Quite a bit of danger to it.

在我看來,這就是詹姆斯·邦迪的風格。查理說他用私人飛機轉移了大部分的現金和貴重物品。這需要精心的計劃,不僅是為了效率,也是為了安全。這是一項有相當大危險的工作。

He works with many Security teams that do the actual physical moving of the cash and he is the one who makes the plan on where/how they'll move it.

他與許多負責現金實際物理轉移的安全團隊一起工作,並且由他制定轉移計劃。

This expertise has come in handy for the United States Government who have hired Charlie to be part of the team that are moving cash,gold and valuables around Earth to back the currencies that are part of the Revaluation and Global Currency Reset.

這些專業知識對美國政府來說很有幫助,他們已經僱傭了查理作為團隊的一員,在地球上運送現金、黃金和貴重物品,以支持重估和全球貨幣重置計劃中的貨幣。

In this capacity as a"money-mover"Charlie has met all sorts of higher-ups.It is from these well-placed contacts in the United States Government that Charlie first learned about what is happening right now on Earth,6 years ago.

作為一個"賺錢人",查理見過各種各樣的上司。正是通過在美國政府內部的這些良好接觸,查理在6年前第一次了解到地球上現在正在發生的事情。

Charlie also said that he moves money to various countries to make sure elections go the way the elite want them to go.He used to say,"If you think your vote counts you're seriously mistaken."

查理還說,他把資金轉移到各個國家,以確保選舉按照精英階層希望的方式進行。他過去常說:"如果你認為你的選票有價值,那你就大錯特錯了。"

_____________________

In an 8-27-20 video with Tara,Charlie said,"12:07 They've had the Blueprints for the Blockchain Voting System attached to the Quantum Financial System…with this system you'll vote from your mobile phone…you' ll have all your identity detailed in there…you'll know exactly who is voting and where they're voting from…

在塔拉的一段8-27-20視頻中,查理說:"12:07 他們已經有了連接到量子金融系統的區塊鏈投票系統的藍圖......通過這個系統,你可以用手機投票......裡面詳細記錄了你所有的身份信息......你會清楚地知道誰在投票,他們從哪裡投票.....。

So it puts an end to all the Poster voting,vote-rigging,etc.which has gone on since Time Began…and it's been absolutely rife for the last 30 to 50 years…

所以它結束了所有的海報投票,操縱選票等,已經進行了自時間開始...它已經絕對盛行在過去的30到50年..。

12:07 And I know that because I was involved in moving funds around the world to assure that certain people got in…so your vote really didn't count…

12:07 我知道,因為我參與了在世界各地轉移資金,以確保某些人進入......所以你的投票真的不算數.....。

We know how much it costs to get certain people into power in certain countries to guarantee that position…so that's where I came in…learning about that side of it…so I can tell you first-hand that it happened…because I was involved in it…

我們知道在某些國家讓某些人掌權以保證這一地位需要多少成本......所以我來到這裡......學習這方面的知識......所以我可以直接告訴你這件事發生了......因為我參與了.....。

"Charlie Ward and Tara:There's So Much Wealth for all of us"by Kat-8.27.20

查理•沃德和塔拉|我們所有人都有這麼多財富(部分由凱特轉錄)
_____________________

And that was the way the world was run by the cabal/deep state before Q,the Q-Plan and President Trump launched WWIII from the day POTUS was elected in 2016.

這就是在 Q、Q 計劃和特朗普總統從2016年美國總統當選之日開始發起第三次世界大戰之前,陰謀集團/深層國家管理世界的方式。

I love that Charlie Ward owns up to his life,including admitting to a period of time,before he married his current wife,when he was"a naughty boy."Whenever he says"naughty boy"he gets this twinkle in his eyes and smiles.I just love that.

我喜歡查理·沃德對自己生活的坦誠,包括承認在他與現任妻子結婚之前的一段時間裡,他是一個"淘氣的男孩",每當他說"淘氣的男孩"時,他的眼睛裡就會閃爍著微笑。我就喜歡這樣。

I think that's why he loves Putin and Trump.You gotta know they're naughty boys as well.And I mean this in the nicest,most innocent,joking way.

我想這就是他喜歡普京和特朗普的原因。你得知道他們也是淘氣的孩子。我是以最友好,最天真,最開玩笑的方式說這些的。

_____________________

In an 8-18-20 video with Mark Attwood,Charlie said:

在與馬克•阿特伍德(Mark Attwood)合作的一段8-18-20視頻中,查理表示:

9:30 Trump is sending out Red Flags all over the place…but he's TOTALLY IN CONTROL…what most people don't realize,cuz they hadn't got a clue what was going on…was the first place they went to after the Global Shutdown was ITALY…

9:30 特朗普到處發出警告...但是他完全控制了局面...大多數人沒有意識到的是,因為他們不知道發生了什麼...是他們在全球停擺後第一個去的地方是意大利..。

9:42 Trump made a point of mentioning they took out"the head of the beast first"…well the head of the beast was the Phoenicians…the 13-demon-Bloodline Families…he took those out right at the start…so that nobody[minions]had nowhere to hide…they were the people behind the scenes that controlled everything…that's where every Birth Certificate in the world are…because Venice is technically"off-shore"and that's why we're under Maritime Law…

9:42 特朗普特別提到,他們首先幹掉了"野獸的頭"......野獸的頭是腓尼基人......13個惡魔血統家族......他一開始就幹掉了那些......所以沒有人(奴才)無處可藏......他們是幕後控制一切的人......這就是世界上所有出生證明的地方......因為威尼斯從技術上講是"離岸"的,這就是為什麼我們在海事法之下.....。

10:12 So when[the families]were taken out…they had nowhere to go…and they've taken them out bit by bit by bit…

10:12 所以當(這些家庭)被帶出去的時候...他們無處可去...他們一點一點地帶出去..。

10:21 The reason I knew the Vatican was being emptied was because our own Security guys were looking after the Pope…and also there were guys that I use for moving currency around the world…all…all of them employed…it took 650 planes to move the contents of the Vatican to Fort Knox…

10:21 我知道梵蒂岡被清空的原因是因為我們自己的安全人員在照顧教皇...還有我用來在世界各地轉移貨幣的人...所有...所有他們僱用...需要650架飛機把梵蒂岡的東西轉移到諾克斯堡..。

10:45 And also,I've been included as part of the team that moves that around the world…to back the currencies in different countries…there is an obscene amount of cash and gold that was taken out of there…

10:45 同時,我也被包括在一個團隊中,這個團隊在世界各地......支持不同國家的貨幣......有大量的現金和黃金被從那裡帶走... ..。

11:02 There's also ridiculous amounts of gold in the Philippines…Cambodia…Vietnam…

11:02 在菲律賓...柬埔寨...越南..。

I've been over to Vietnam and I've inspected 178 underground warehouses full…personally…I've actually been there and visually seen it…I didn't count it and I didn't test it while I was there…

我去過越南,我檢查了178個地下倉庫......個人......我實際上去過那裡,親眼看到了......我沒有數過,也沒有在那裡測試過.....。

11:45 You have to also understand that this is UNRECORDED GOLD…but there are people as we speak doing an inventory check on it all…that's in process right now…because that will be used to back the currencies around the world…

11:45 你也必須明白,這是未記錄的黃金......但在我們說話的時候,有人正在對它進行庫存檢查......這正在進行中......因為這將被用來支持世界各地的貨幣.....。

"Charlie Ward Talks QFS,Dragon Bonds,Gold,GESARA"by Kat-8.18.20

視頻轉錄|查理•沃德與Rice Crypto談論量子金融體系 (部分由 Kat 轉錄) 8-16-20
_____________________

In a very important video with Robert David Steele on 8-7-20,Charlie described the DUMBs because he had personally been inside two of them.

在8-7-20羅伯特·大衛·斯蒂爾的一個非常重要的視頻中,科琳描述了DUMBs,因為他親身體驗過其中的兩個。

I've spent a few months transcribing the horrors that the courageous and very brave Global Militaries are uncovering in these DUMBs when they first go in to save the children and women who have been Trafficked.

我花了幾個月的時間來記錄那些英勇無畏的全球軍隊第一次進入這些國家仲裁機構拯救被販賣的婦女和兒童時所發現的恐怖。

The Militaries first save the children,video record everything,take whatever documentation they can,remove all the cash,gold,valuables etc.and then blow them up so they'll never be used again.

軍隊首先救助兒童,錄像記錄一切,拿走他們能拿走的任何文件,拿走所有的現金、黃金、貴重物品等,然後炸毀它們,這樣他們就再也不會被使用了。

But I had no idea what these DUMBs looked like until Charlie described them.

但是我不知道這些傻瓜長什麼樣,直到查理描述了他們。

_____________________

15:00 Robert David Steele:Now let me ask you this because this morning I got 3 different Emails purporting to show a video with a Pleiadian UFO behind Air Force One…I'm having difficulty believing that actually happened…but all of my reading suggests that there are Stellar civilizations and some are good and some are bad…

15:00 羅伯特·大衛·斯蒂爾:現在讓我問你這個問題,因為今天早上我收到3封不同的電子郵件,聲稱在空軍一號後面有一個昴宿星飛碟的視頻... ...我很難相信這真的發生了......但是我所有的閱讀都表明,有些恆星文明,有些是好的,有些是壞的.....。

Is there an off-planet aspect to this Global Reset?

這種全球重置有沒有星球以外的方面?

15:24 Charlie Ward:The biggest off-planet influence on this is a man called God…

15:24 查理·沃德:地球以外對此影響最大的人是一個叫上帝的人.....。

Robert David Steele:That's a great answer.

羅伯特·大衛·斯蒂爾:這是一個很好的答案。

15:35 Charlie Ward:And without a shadow of a doubt.And without a shadow of a doubt he's[God's]got his hand on him(President Trump)because he's removing the Trafficking,the drug lords,the pedophile gangs…

15:35 查理·沃德:毫無疑問。毫無疑問,他(上帝)已經把手伸向了他(特朗普總統),因為他正在剷除販毒、毒梟、戀童癖團伙.....。

15:47 Robert David Steele:You know I just saw a report yesterday that hundreds of Deep Underground Military Facilities are being destroyed.

15:47 羅伯特·大衛·斯蒂爾:你知道,我昨天剛剛看到一個報告,數百個深地下軍事設施正在被摧毀。

Charlie Ward:They are.

查理·沃德:是的。

15:54 Robert David Steele:What was fascinating to me about the seismic information that I looked at making it completely credible,was that it was so accurate that it was showing 4 X 4 in other words,you could tell the depths of the explosions in these Deep Underground Facilities.Do you have a view on that?

15:54 羅伯特·大衛·斯蒂爾:讓我著迷的地震信息,我看到它是完全可信的,是它是如此精確,它是顯示4 x 4,換句話說,你可以說說這些深層地下設施爆炸的深度。你對此有何看法?

16:10 Charlie Ward:I've learned an awful lot about these tunnels and I have actually been inside some of these tunnels in my work because they store a huge amount of gold and cash in these tunnels.

16:10 查理·沃德:關於這些隧道,我學到了很多,實際上我在工作中也進入過其中的一些隧道,因為這些隧道裡存放著大量的黃金和現金。

16:27 The ones I've been in were 200 Meters below ground level.

16:27 我去過的地方都在地下200米。

16:34 And when you say"tunnels,"just to give people an insight,the width of the tunnels would be 30/40 feet,the height would be 15/20 feet,there was electric golf buggies riding around down there like it was a main road;40 km,30 km of roads down there,shops down there,living Quarters down there,storage facilities,safes,everything down there,and this was just 2 that I've visited.

16:34 當你說"隧道"的時候,只是為了讓人們了解一下,隧道的寬度是30/40英尺,高度是15/20英尺,有電動高爾夫車在那裡騎行,就像它是一條主幹道;40公里,30公里的道路,那裡的商店,那裡的生活區,儲藏設施,保險箱,那裡的一切,這只是我參觀過的兩個。

They are phenomenal.It's not like little kids crawling through a tunnel.

它們是非凡的,不像小孩子在隧道裡爬行。

These are underground…I said in the one I visited this would make the perfect prison for people inside for life but the Humanitarians wouldn't allow that…

這些都是地下的......我在我參觀的那個監獄裡說,這將成為人們終身監禁的完美監獄,但人道主義者不會允許這樣做.....。

17:21 They are certain collapsing tunnels,and as I understand in the Lebanon[explosion,]underneath that specific building there was considerable amount of tunnels there.

17:21 他們肯定是坍塌的隧道,據我所知,在黎巴嫩(爆炸),在那個特定的建築物下面有相當數量的隧道。

17:33 Charlie Ward cont.:I think the process has been,from what I understand,that once they've removed the women and children that were stored down there,they are removing them so nothing can be ever done again.That's how I understand it.

17:33 查理·沃德·康特:據我所知,我認為這個過程是這樣的,一旦他們把存放在那裡的婦女和兒童帶走,他們就會把他們帶走,這樣就再也沒有什麼事情可以做了。我就是這麼理解的。

"Charlie Ward on Q,DUMBs,and Why POTUS is Laying Low"by Kat-8.7.20

視頻轉錄|查理•沃德關於Q,DUMBs,為什麼總統要低調(轉錄凱特)
_____________________

A very important point about Charlie:

關於查理,一個非常重要的觀點:

For all the Christian brainwashing he had when he was a child,it did not turn him away from God.He washed his hands of[man-made]Religion,but his faith in Spirit is unwavering,which is why he could close his early videos with such a fun ending:

儘管他小時候接受過基督教的洗腦,但這並沒有使他遠離上帝。他不再信仰(人造的)宗教,但他對聖靈的信仰是堅定不移的,這就是為什麼他可以用這樣一個有趣的結局來結束他早期的視頻:

Remember,Jesus loves you
記住,耶穌愛你

Even if everybody else thinks you're a twat.
即使別人都認為你是個傻瓜。

In a recent Roundtable video with Charlie,Jen McCarty and others(can't remember which one now,)Charlie Freak said that Charlie Ward's videos are among President Trump's favorites.

在最近與查理、珍·麥卡蒂(Jen McCarty)等人合作的圓桌視頻中,查理·弗瑞克(Charlie Freak)說,查理·沃德的視頻是特朗普總統最喜歡的視頻之一。

_____________________

In an 8-19-20 video with Nicholas'Hoddesdon'Veniamin,Charlie said the following:

查理在8-19-20與尼古拉斯"霍德斯頓"韋尼阿明的視頻中說:

7:15 Charlie:The White House have been following us for some time now…and also,they've re-tweeted some of our videos…a real honor…their Head of Security keeps us informed about what we can and can't say…and we also have contact directly with 2 advisors in the White House…we're very blessed but also very humbled…

7:15 查理:白宮已經跟踪我們一段時間了......而且,他們轉發了我們的一些視頻......非常榮幸......他們的安全主管讓我們知道我們能說什麼,不能說什麼......我們還直接與白宮的兩名顧問聯繫......我們非常幸運,但也非常謙卑.....。

7:38 It puts an onus on me to be truthful because the minute we start going outside the parameters we're allowed to they will stop placing trust in us…and I'm one of a number of Social Media Warriors…Digital Warriors as they call us…

7:38 這讓我有責任說實話,因為一旦我們超出了允許的範圍,他們就會不再信任我們......我是一些社交媒體勇士之一......他們稱我們為數字勇士.....。

7:55 And it comes with an element of responsibility to be trustworthy…to be honorable and to try and deliver the message in the correct Spirit as well as the direct text…

7:55 而且它帶有責任的元素,是值得信賴的...是值得尊敬的,並且試著用正確的精神和直接的文字傳遞信息..。

_____________________

Charlie Ward's optimism and calm is infectious.His truth/INTEL is bona fide.It comes direct from inside the White House and there is no higher authority than that on Earth.That is why his name is on everyone's lips and why,I predict,he'll have a million +subscribers when all is said and done.

查理·沃德的樂觀和冷靜具有感染力。他的真相/情報是真實的。它直接來自白宮內部,沒有比這更高的權威了。這就是為什麼每個人都在談論他的名字,而且我預測,當一切塵埃落定時,他將擁有一百萬以上的訂閱用戶。

Carl Jung could have been thinking about Charlie when he wrote this:

卡爾·榮格寫下這句話的時候可能正在想查理:

"Our world is so exceedingly rich in delusions
"我們的世界充滿了錯覺

that a truth is priceless..."
真理是無價的..."

Carl Jung
卡爾·榮格



For me,Charlie himself is priceless.I cannot imagine getting through WWIII without him.

對我來說,查理本人是無價之寶,我無法想像沒有他就能度過第三次世界大戰。

The video transcription below will verify for you that right from Day One,Charlie Ward knew something was up behind the coronavirus BS,as he would say.

下面的視頻轉錄將為您驗證,從第一天,查理沃德知道背後的冠狀病毒 BS 的東西,因為他會說。

Thanks to Charlie we've learned that:
多虧了查理,我們才知道:

—Everything was a smokescreen for the RV,GCR,NESARA,GESARA
一切都是 RV、GCR、NESARA、GESARA 的煙幕

—The QFS was up and running on August 2
ーQFS於八月二日正式啟用

—The SWIFT system's plug will be pulled on August 31
ーSWIFT 系統的插頭將於8月31日拔除

—That NESARA/GESARA are being fully implemented by the genius Q-Plan and Trump-Team
-天才的 Q 計劃和特朗普團隊正在全面實施 NESARA/GESARA

—That we will be able to vote from our phones—using the same blockchain system as the QFS
ー我們可以用手機投票ー使用與 QFS 相同的區塊鏈系統

—That we are moving into a far better world at the end of it and everything will have been worth it in this Great Awakening…
ー我們正在走向一個更加美好的世界,在這次大覺醒中,一切都是值得的.....。



That's just for starters.We have learned far more about what is truly going on from Charlie Ward than from anyone else.

這只是個開始。我們從查理·沃德身上學到了比從其他人身上學到的更多的東西。

With thanks and God's blessings unceasing to Charlie,IDC readers and the mighty victorious Alliance.

感謝上帝不斷的祝福查理,IDC的讀者和強大的勝利聯盟。

We are Goddess,Sovereign,Free,

我們是女神,君主,自由,

xo,Kat

大副,凱特

____________________

Charlie Ward iPhone Video,from Marbella Spain,"Saturday Morning March 28,2020"

來自 Marbella Spain 的 Charlie Ward iPhone 視頻,"2020年3月28日星期六早晨"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-CGap6qdkc

Transcribed by Kat 8-30-20

轉錄:Kat 8-30-20

0:18 Charlie Ward 3-28-20:I want to talk today about the brainwashing of the Media…

0:18 查理·沃德3-28-20:今天我想談談媒體的洗腦.....。

For those of you who don't know…I grew up,from birth,in a religious cult,which I came out of when I was 23 years old.

對於那些不知道的人......我從小在一個宗教儀式中長大,那是我23歲的時候離開的。

0:21:And I was brainwashed from birth,all the way through my life until I was 23 about certain things that turned out to be complete and utter rubbish.So I have a very good understanding about brainwashing.I decided in my late 20's to challenge it…the British Government said it's not"brainwashing"it's"indoctrination,"which is exactly the same except with a posh name…

0:21 我從一出生就被洗腦了,一直到我23歲的時候,關於某些事情的想法最終被證明是完全徹底的垃圾。所以我對洗腦有很好的理解。在我20多歲的時候,我決定挑戰它......英國政府說這不是"洗腦",而是"灌輸",除了一個漂亮的名字之外,其他都是一樣的.... .。

1:01 It's a bit like Donald Trump using the word"Fake News"when we know it's"Propaganda"…currently it's very interesting about the Mainstream Media complete and utter brainwashing about the coronavirus…

1:01 這有點像唐納德·特朗普在我們知道是"宣傳"的時候用"假新聞"這個詞......目前主流媒體對冠狀病毒進行徹底的洗腦是非常有趣的... ..。

1:18 Now they take their advice,the British Government and the American Government from a guy at the Imperial College London,Professor Neil Ferguson…"a specialist in his field."

1:18 現在他們採納了他們的建議,英國政府和美國政府從倫敦帝國理工學院的一個傢伙,尼爾·弗格森教授......"他是這個領域的專家。"

1:40 He told both American and British Authorities that the expected death rate would be around 2.2 MILLION in America and 500k in the U.K.from the coronavirus…the governments made their decision based on that…

1:40 他告訴美國和英國當局,預計美國的冠狀病毒死亡率將在220萬左右,英國的死亡率將在50萬左右......政府根據這個做出了決定..... 。

2:05 The other day another"specialist"decided to challenge that…suddenly Professor Neil Ferguson completely CHANGED HIS PROJECTION…probably only 20k in the UKand probably 10k will die of Natural Causes anyway…so only 10k will die of coronavirus which is less than people dying from influenza in the last couple of years…

2:05 前幾天,另一位"專家"決定挑戰這一觀點......突然間,尼爾·弗格森教授徹底改變了他的預測......在英國可能只有20公里,而且可能有10公里會死於自然原因......所以在過去幾年中,死于冠狀病毒的人數比死於流感的人數還少.....。

前幾天,另一位“專家”決定質疑……突然,尼爾·弗格森教授完全改變了他的預測……在英國,可能只有20萬人,而且可能有10萬人……因此,只有10萬人死于冠狀病毒,比過去幾年死於流感的人數還要少…

3:00 What is very interesting is that Ferguson downgraded these projections 2 days ago and there is absolutely NO MENTION BY THE MEDIA AT ALL about this…

3:00 非常有趣的是,弗格森在兩天前降低了這些預測的等級,媒體對此完全沒有提及.....。

3:49 Since I grew up I was told that the End of the World would be 100%coming before the year 2000…I didn't need to study at school…didn't need to do all these things…this was the Plymouth Brethren's Teaching which I grew up in…

3:49 自從我長大後,我被告知世界末日將在2000年之前100%到來......我不需要在學校學習......不需要做所有這些事情.... ..這就是我長大的普利茅斯弟兄會的教學.....。

4:10 When I was 23,having had an arranged marriage from the age of 19…by the age of 23 I had 3 children…that's their way of keeping you in reproductive…but I started to challenge them and when I started to challenge them and came out of the religion my family completely disowned me from that day to this…

4:10 當我23歲的時候,我從19歲開始就有一段包辦婚姻......到23歲的時候我有了3個孩子......這是他們保持你生育能力的方式......但是我開始挑戰他們,當我開始挑戰他們,走出我的家庭從那天到現在完全與我斷絕關係的宗教.....。

4:23 But you start to challenge things rather than taking things they say for granted…and then finding out years down the line it was all a load of BS…

4:23 但是你開始挑戰事情,而不是把他們說的事情當作理所當然......然後發現多年以後,一切都是胡說八道.....。

4:35 And as I've said before,"If it looks like sh*t and it smells like sh*t it probably is sh*t…"

4:35 正如我之前所說,"如果它看起來像 sh*t,聞起來像 sh*t,那麼它可能就是 sh*t..."

4:42 And at this moment in time the Media…they're all sponsored by the same people…they've all got the same stuff…now you're locked in your houses why don't you start doing a bit of research and going outside the box…

4:42 此時此刻的媒體...他們都是由同一個人贊助的...他們都有同樣的東西...現在你被鎖在你的房子裡,你為什麼不開始做一些調查,打破常規..。

4:58 And you'll start to find out stuff…and I've got people watching my little updates with humor…and just saying"where do you get this information from?"and I've shown it to them…

4:58 然後你會開始發現一些東西......我讓人們用幽默的方式觀看我的一些更新......然後問"你從哪裡得到這些信息的?"我已經給他們看過了。

It's interesting.I'm not saying it's right…I'm not saying it's wrong but have a look at it…

這很有趣。我不是說它是對的......我不是說它是錯的,但是看看它.....。

5:15 It's like…if you look at the Burges Khalifa as an example,where I work in the Middle East…

5:15 這就像......如果你看看哈利法的例子,我在中東工作.....。

_____________________

Kat Note:The Burj Khalifa,known as the Burj Dubai,is a skyscraper in Dubai,United Arab Emirates…with a total height of 829.8 m/2,722 ft,just over half a mile…is the tallest structure and building in the world.

Kat Note:哈利法塔,又名 Burj Dubai,是迪拜的一座摩天大樓,總高度為829.8米/2,722英尺,略高於半英里,是世界上最高的建築和阿拉伯聯合酋長國。

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burj_Khalifa

_____________________

5:21 If you look at the Burj Khalifa from one side in the sunlight it looks completely different to when you look at it from the other side in the shade…but it's the same building…but it's very important to have a look from every angle and aspect and see what is actually going on…

5:21 如果你在陽光下從一邊看迪拜塔,它看起來和你在陰影下從另一邊看完全不同......但是它是同一棟建築......但是從每個角度和方面看,看看到底發生了什麼是非常重要的.....。

5:41 One thing's for sure…THEY'RE NOT TELLING US THE TRUTH…1 million%they're not…

5:41 有一件事是肯定的...他們沒有告訴我們真相...百分之一百萬他們沒有..。

5:49 But what are they doing behind the scenes?I have my own theories which I've shared with you…but it's very important that you don't get brainwashed by the Media because the Media have a plan…

5:49 但他們在幕後做什麼呢?我有我自己的理論,我已經與你們分享...但是非常重要的是,你們不要被媒體洗腦,因為媒體有一個計劃..。

6:08 I'll give you one little example…Piers Morgan picked up on one single Tweet today that a 7-year old girl was stabbed to death but there's been absolutely no coverage of it in the Media at all…that's not their agenda …

6:08 我給你們舉一個小例子......皮爾斯·摩根今天在推特上看到一個7歲的小女孩被刺死,但是媒體根本沒有報導......這不是他們的議程.....。

6:21 Their agenda is coronavirus…because something else is going on behind the scenes…whether it's to do with 5G,whether it's to do with the Global Reset…whatever it's to do with everybody has a theory…

6:21 他們的議程是冠狀病毒...因為幕後還有其他事情在進行...不管是和5G有關,還是和全球重置有關...不管是什麼,每個人都有自己的理論. .。

6:30 Nobody actually knows until it happens because whatever way we're looking at it we're being lied to…from every angle and we're not being told the whole truth…

6:30 實際上沒有人知道,直到它發生了,因為無論我們怎麼看待它,我們都被欺騙了...從每一個角度,我們沒有被告知全部的真相..。

6:42 Do yourself a favor and have a look…because I grew up thinking one thing and then finding out it was very very different…

6:42 幫你自己一個忙,看一看...因為我從小就想著一件事,然後發現它是非常非常不同的..。

6:55 Anyway…it's Saturday…

6:55 不管怎樣...今天是星期六..。

Remember,Jesus loves you
記住,耶穌愛你

Even if everybody else thinks you're a twat…
即使別人都認為你是個傻瓜..。


留言