瑞典銀河真理報|第305期第五維度
瑞典銀河真理報|第305期第五維度!- 準備轉變 / 2020年12月27日
Being 5th Dimensional
第五維度
2020年12月26日
Thérèse Z Sumner
泰雷茲·薩姆納
Many spiritual seekers are beginning to experience a greater sense of Oneness with All that is.Each one of us have had some earlier experiences in our lives that we have had to go through,so that we could have some knowledge of what we are about to experience now.
許多靈性追求者正開始體驗到一種更大的全一感。我們每個人都有一些早期的生活經歷,這些經歷是我們必須經歷的,這樣我們就可以對我們現在即將經歷的事情有一些了解。
Much as we may have earlier desired,we have learned that this experience of Oneness cannot be brought into being through some magical formula.Nor can it be desired into being.In no way can it be forced into being.
正如我們之前所期望的那樣,我們已經認識到這種合一的體驗不能通過某種神奇的公式產生。它也不能被期望成為現實。無論如何也不能強迫它存在。
It can be described in some way as being in a truly remarkable flow of experience with all that is.During this experience we can carry out our daily'must do's'like shopping,driving a car,interacting with people etc.Yet,we are also at the same time fully aware that we are experiencing a kind of magical flow.Our conversations are normal and yet we wonder if the person that we are communicating with,is also in this magical flow and has also discovered this magical experience of being in complete harmony and oneness with their I Am Heart Presence.
在某種程度上,它可以被描述為處於一種真正非凡的體驗流中。在這種體驗中,我們可以進行我們每天必須做的事情,比如購物,開車,與人交流等等。然而,我們同時也充分意識到我們正在經歷一種神奇的流動。我們的對話是正常的,然而我們想知道我們正在交流的人是否也在這個神奇的流程中,並且也發現了這種與他們的我是心的存在完全和諧統一的神奇體驗。
When we have entered into this magical flow,we can be assured that we are completely at one with our I AM Source.
當我們進入這個神奇的流程,我們可以確信我們與我的我是源頭是完全合一的。
When we find ourselves experiencing this flow,we can also be assured that our Guides are always present and ready to give us advice.We should allow ourselves to be innocently accepting of receiving~of being in a receptive mode to this advice.When we take advice given to us,we will clearly see the rewards that this will bring.
當我們發現自己正在經歷這種流動時,我們也可以確信我們的指導者總是在那裡,並且隨時準備給我們建議。我們應該允許自己天真地接受這個建議的方式。當我們採納別人給我們的建議時,我們就會清楚地看到這將帶來的回報。
I will give a simple example.Let's say I'm walking down a street and I see a familiar face approaching.My Guides say,'you do not have time to stop and chat'.That is absolutely necessary advice and I must be receptive to it.When I come into contact with that person I say,"sorry I can't stop and talk now someone is waiting on me".
我將舉一個簡單的例子。假設我走在一條街上,看到一張熟悉的面孔正在靠近。我的嚮導說,'你沒有時間停下來聊天' 。這是絕對必要的建議,我必須接受它。當我接觸到那個人時,我會說,"對不起,我不能停下來說話,現在有人在等我"。
When we exist in a space of Oneness and are flowing with all of life,we are deeply in touch with our Higher Self and also with the many Guides within the Council of Love.They are ready at this special time on our planet to help us to adjust to our new roles as the new leaders on Gaia.
當我們存在於合一的空間中,並與所有生命一起流動時,我們與我們的更高自我以及愛的理事會中的許多指導者有著深刻的聯繫。在我們星球上的這個特殊時刻,他們已經準備好幫助我們適應我們作為蓋亞新領導者的新角色。
Think of it like this.In my pictorial I Ching book there is an image used to describe what is called Collective Force.
可以這樣想。在我的《易經》圖畫書中,有一個形像用來描述所謂的集體力量。
The image shows a dragon boat regatta with people on the side of the water cheering on the oarsmen in the boat race.It is the oarsmen in the picture that symbolise collective force.They can only win the race when they work in complete tandem with one another.It is their synchronized movement in rowing the boat that creates the collective force and helps them to win.
這幅圖片展示了一艘龍舟賽艇,人們在水邊為賽艇手加油助威。圖中的划手象徵著集體的力量。他們只有齊心協力才能在比賽中獲勝。正是他們划船時的同步動作創造了集體的力量,幫助他們贏得比賽。
When we are'in the flow'with our I AM Presence and with our Guides then we are part of the Collective Force.
當我們與我們的"我是存在"和我們的指導者"在流動中" ,那麼我們就是集體力量的一部分。
If we have a desire to be an integral part of a synchronized Collective Force of Light and Love,then it is paramount that we maintain correct persistence in everything that we do.
如果我們渴望成為同步的光與愛的集體力量中不可分割的一部分,那麼在我們所做的每一件事情上保持正確的堅持就是至關重要的。
We need to be receptive to the advice that our Guides are giving us at all times.
我們需要時刻接受我們的指導給我們的建議。
If we insist upon forging ahead with our own ideas of what we ought to do,should do etc.If we do not take a few moments of our time to listen to what our Heart ♥️ Space and Guidance is conveying to us,then we will find ourselves defeated by no end of annoyances.
如果我們堅持按照自己的想法前進,我們應該做什麼,應該做什麼等等。如果我們不花點時間去傾聽我們內心♥️空間和指引傳達給我們的信息,那麼我們會發現自己被無盡的煩惱打敗。
When we are in the flow that I am describing here we will have magical experiences.Our senses will be heightened.This can give us an awareness of colours being stronger and more vibrant.An inherent knowingness about people's levels of heart consciousness awareness.A stronger connection with the divinity in nature.Greater clarity on many levels.
當我們處於我在這裡描述的流動中時,我們將會有不可思議的經歷。我們的感官會更加敏銳。這可以讓我們意識到顏色變得更加強烈和生動。關於人的心意識水平的內在知曉性。與自然界的神性有更強的聯繫。在許多層面上更加清晰。



留言