觀看亞利桑那州|Sierra星際之門通訊
Watch Arizona
觀看亞利桑那州|Sierra星際之門通訊!- 準備轉變 / 2021年4月25日
The[D]eep[S]tate Dems paused and tried to stop the Arizona ballot audit.Why?Guilty much?But they were not prepared to pay the one million dollar bond-so the ballot recount continues.Why not pay the bond? Guilty much?
深州民主黨暫停並試圖停止亞利桑那州的投票審計。為什麼?內疚嗎?但是他們不准備支付100萬美元的債券,因此選票重新計票仍在繼續。為什麼不支付保證金?內疚嗎?
Kanekoa on Gab gives some background to the Maricopa County audit-and why it is so important to the Alliance.
Kanekoa on Gab介紹了馬里科帕縣審計的一些背景——以及為什麼它對聯盟如此重要
The Arizona Democrat Party just filed an emergency lawsuit to stop the audit of Maricopa County.What are they hiding
亞利桑那州民主黨剛剛提起緊急訴訟,要求停止對馬里科帕縣的審計
Here are three things that we already know:
以下是我們已經知道的三件事:
1. Zuckerberg put$3 million into Maricopa.
1. 扎克伯格在馬里科帕投資了300萬美元
2. Maricopa adjudicated 235,392 ballots.
2. 馬里科帕裁定了235392張選票
3. Joe Biden won Arizona by 10,456 votes.
3. 喬·拜登以10456票的優勢贏得亞利桑那州
Maricopa County is the first domino to fall against the DS in the election fraud.Other states will quickly follow.
在選舉舞弊中,馬里科帕縣是第一塊倒在DS(深州)身上的多米諾骨牌,其他州很快也會效仿
Cowboyw2b...
牛仔w2b..
I like,"Much more to come!"
我喜歡,"還有很多呢!"
Meanwhile closer to(my)home,New Zealand has pulled out of the Five Eyes intelligence sharing operation because it wants to align closer with China.Good grief.Give me strength.
與此同時,在離我家更近的地方,新西蘭退出了"五眼"情報共享行動,因為它希望與中國結盟。天啊。給我力量
Mel Q on Gab...
梅爾Q在加布..
Five Eyes 3 year delta-3days
五眼三年三角洲 - 三天
NZ has broken with Five Eyes.
紐西蘭(New Zealand)打破了五隻眼睛。
Also interesting is this line...
這條線也很有趣.....
How do people support/vote 4 these people?
人們如何支持/投票給這些人?
Why did Q use 4 instead of'for'?
為什麼Q使用4而不是 for ?
4 eyes now?
現在有四眼了?
https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1384249319780339720?s=20720?s=20
In this video,brave UK whistleblower scientist Dr Yeadon describes asking for help from his colleagues to tell the truth about the Scamdemic.They all declined.
在這段視頻中,勇敢的英國告密者科學家Yeadon博士描述了他向同事尋求幫助以說出騙子流行病的真相。他們都拒絕了
https://www.bitchute.com/video/UxyDQwf2NUBA/
'Plenty of my peers agree but they are threatened or ridiculed...(they keep silent due to)self-preservation,cowardice or being pragmatic...I am pretty much extinguished as a professional scientist.'(Dr Yeadon)
"我的很多同行都同意,但他們受到威脅或嘲笑......(他們保持沉默是因為)自我保存、懦弱或務實......我作為一名專業科學家的地位幾乎已經不復存在了。((Dr Yeadon)葉東博士)
Dr Yeadon said that when you are over the target,that's when the fight is the heaviest.We are there,Light Warriors.We must honor the immense courage of people like Dr Yeadon who has sacrificed his reputation and career in his valiant attempt to inform humanity of the truth about the Scamdemic.WE MUST KEEP GOING.
Yeadon博士說,當你在目標上方的時候,戰鬥是最激烈的。我們到了,光戰士們。我們必須尊重像Yeadon博士這樣的人的巨大勇氣,他犧牲了自己的名譽和事業,勇敢地試圖告訴人類關於騙子的真相。我們必須繼續前進
Finally,this video presents horrifying examples of people experiencing severe symptoms after just BEING CLOSE to vaccinated people.I was shocked by this information.I live in a retirement area-my neighbors have all been vaccinated.Spirit suggested to be sensible and minimize contact with these people.No need to hug,especially if you might not usually do so.The most important thing is do NOT go into fear.
最後,這個視頻展示了人們在接近接種疫苗後經歷嚴重症狀的可怕例子。我被這個消息震驚了。我住在退休區,我的鄰居都接種了疫苗。精神號建議要理智,盡量減少與這些人的接觸。沒有必要擁抱,特別是如果你可能不經常這樣做。最重要的是不要陷入恐懼
https://www.bitchute.com/video/maE077DlFlgA/
We are living in extraordinary times,World Patriots.We thought last year was crazy.The way to stay positive is to calmly take time to process all new information and see how it fits into your own reality.I went for a walk to process the nurse's alarming video.It helped-a lot.I realized there were some changes I could make but my life would continue without fear or drama.
我們生活在一個非凡的時代,世界愛國者。我們覺得去年太瘋狂了。保持積極的方法是冷靜地花時間處理所有新的信息,看看它們如何適合你自己的現實。我去散步,處理護士的警告視頻。它起到了很大的作用。我意識到我可以做出一些改變,但是我的生活將繼續,沒有恐懼和戲劇性
©Sierra NZ 2021.I am delighted should you wish to re-post this and/or any of my articles on your own or other sites.However,I ask that you please ensure this link is included
©Sierra NZ 2021 。我很高興如果你希望重新張貼這和/或我的任何文章在你自己或其他網站。然而,我請求你確保這個鏈接包括在內 https://stargatenewsletter.blogspot.com/ and the post is included in its entirety.這個帖子是完整的
Where We Go One We Go All.
我們去哪兒,我們全力以赴
Love and Light
愛與光
Sierra
來源:https://stargatenewsletter.blogspot.com/2021/04/watch-arizona_23.html





留言