麥克斯韋審判開始了|星際之門通訊

Maxwell Trial Begins


麥克斯韋審判開始了|星際之門通訊!- 準備轉變 / 2021年12月1日

November 30,2021
2021年11月30日

Three top CEO's resigned the SAME DAY that Ghislaine[M]axwell's trial started.Guilty,much.

三位首席執行官在吉斯蘭·麥克斯韋爾的審判開始的同一天辭職。

https://twitter.com/Hellohowru12345/status/1465587601843408900?t=C2vaqfUDgp1Io08ARWF9fA&s=09

The NYC Chief Medical Examiner who ruled[E]pstein died of suicide also resigned that day.SO much guilt.

紐約市首席驗屍官也在那天辭職了,因為他認定愛潑斯坦死於自殺,非常內疚。

https://gab.com/MajorPatriot/posts/107367523992435150

The[D]eep[S]tate will desperately try to link President Trump to the[M]axwell trial.No dice.In 2015 he talked about[E]pstein Island being a'cess-pool'and'a lot of bad things happen there'.He said that Bill[C]linton and Prince Andrew visited regularly.Would he say such things if he was guilty himself?Of course not.He has made it crystal clear that ending human/sex trafficking is a top priority for his administration.Short video of President Trump talking about[E]pstein Island,[C]linton and Prince Andrew.

深州將不顧一切地試圖將特朗普總統與麥克斯韋爾案聯繫起來。不行。 2015年,他談到愛潑斯坦島是一個污水池,"那裡發生了很多不好的事情"。他說比爾·林頓和安德魯王子定期來訪。如果他自己有罪,他會說這樣的話嗎?當然不是。他已經非常清楚地表明,結束人口販賣/性交易是他的政府的首要任務。特朗普總統談論愛潑斯坦島、克林頓和安德魯王子的短視頻。

https://gab.com/OutlawJW/posts/107367985848975480

Donald Trump was the ONLY person to help a Florida prosecutor take down[E]pstein when he was originally prosecuted in 2009(and later released).Short video.Please pass it on.

唐納德·特朗普是唯一一個幫助佛羅里達州檢察官拿下愛潑斯坦的人,他最初在2009年被起訴(後來被釋放)。短片。請把它傳下去。

https://gab.com/QAnon211/posts/107368110273528539

A short transcript from the trial.Never forget the enormous evil of[M]axwell and[E]pstein.They ruined countless young innocent lives all over the world.

審判的簡短文字記錄。永遠不要忘記麥克斯韋爾和愛潑斯坦的巨大罪惡。他們毀了全世界無數年輕無辜的生命。

https://gab.com/PepeLivesMatter17/posts/107367647200535632

Many celebrities were involved in these heinous crimes.Here is a copy of the[E]pstein flight logs to his展開atanic island.Prepare to have your perception of'nice'famous people shattered forever as you scan this list.I first saw this list several years ago.My DVD collection was halved as a result.

許多名人都捲入了這些令人髮指的罪行中。這是一份愛潑斯坦飛往他的撒旦島嶼的飛行日誌。當你瀏覽這份名單時,準備好讓你對“善良”名人的看法永遠粉碎。我第一次看到這份名單是在幾年前。結果,我的DVD收藏減少了一半。

https://gab.com/QAnon211/posts/107368098062633819

Fake virus news...This is an excellent short video by WHO whistle-blower,Dr Astrid Stuckelberger.'It is an eternal pandemic.This is the worst nightmare you can have-to be in perpetual fear your whole life.'

假病毒新聞...這是世衛組織告密者阿斯特麗德·斯塔克爾伯格博士製作的一個優秀的短視頻。“這是一種永恆的流行病。這是你一生中最可怕的噩夢——永遠生活在恐懼之中。”

https://gab.com/QAnon211/posts/107367001312400785

She is absolutely right.And now the perpetual fear is in BOTH camps.The jabbed fear the un-jabbed-but there is a growing number of un-jabbed fearing the jabbed.Please,please,please replace fear with LOVE.Love is the only antidote to the terrible division on planet Earth right now.Hug everyone,regardless of their jab status.

她說得很對。現在,兩個陣營都存在著長期的恐懼。被注射的人害怕未被注射的人,但也有越來越多的未被注射的人害怕已注射的人。請,請,請用愛來取代恐懼。愛是目前地球上可怕分裂的唯一解藥。擁抱每一個人,無論他們的注射狀況如何。

An Idaho nurse tells the truth about hospitalizations.It's not the virus-it is the jab(short video).

愛達荷州的一名護士說出了住院的真相,不是病毒的問題,而是注射(短視頻)的問題。

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=188060

A short summary of the DS agenda for the jab.Pass it on.

一份DS(深州)注射計劃的簡短摘要,傳遞給大家。

https://gab.com/BeachMilk/posts/107365583821385111

Beautiful little video from Aussie.Hairdressers are giving free haircuts to un-jabbed people(not allowed into salons)on the steps of Parliament Building.Love it.Unity consciousness-we are taking care of each other.

來自澳大利亞的美麗小視頻。在國會大廈的台階上,理髮師正在為沒有被注射的人免費理髮 (不允許進入理髮店)。我喜歡。團結意識——我們相互照顧。

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/1465427185272074246

Here in New Zealand,from this Friday,we the un-jabbed will not be allowed into most businesses.I experienced my first case of discrimination this morning when I phoned to book a health appointment.The receptionist took all my details then said,'Finally...(I thought,here we go...)are you vaccinated?'I said that I wasn't.I was informed that I could not come to the clinic.Why didn't she ask the jab question FIRST...?Duh.Subsequently I was accepted into another clinic,to my delight.

在新西蘭這裡,從本週五開始,我們這些未被注射疫苗的人將不被允許進入大多數商業領域。今天早上,當我打電話預約健康檢查的時候,我經歷了我的第一次歧視。接待員拿走了我所有的資料,然後說,'最後......(我想,我們開始吧......)你接種疫苗了嗎?我說我沒有。我被告知我不能去診所。為什麼她不先問注射的問題...?廢話。隨後,我被另一家診所接納,這讓我很高興。

Fortunately,our Voices for Freedom community has a great hairdresser,whom I am sure will be run off her feet.We are building a data base of other practitioners that will not discriminate based on vaccine status.

幸運的是,我們的自由之聲社區有一位很棒的理髮師,我敢肯定她一定會為之傾倒。我們正在為其他從業者建立一個數據庫,這個數據庫不會因為疫苗的狀態而產生歧視。

Our evil NZ PM believes that it is a'luxury'for us to use our toilets(very short video).We are FIGHTING BACK.

我們邪惡的新西蘭總理認為對我們來說,使用廁所是一種"奢侈"(非常短的視頻)。我們正在反擊。

https://gab.com/BeachMilk/posts/107363436755437283

Finally,a great meme. Powerful.

最後,一個偉大的迷因。強大


Light Warrior friends,sometimes I feel as if I am preaching to the converted with all this wonderful intel and brilliant memes.Yet we must keep sharing Light/information among ourselves.It will filter out to the world.We ARE The Great Awakening.Humanity needs us.We are holding the space for them to wake up.We hold it with compassion and Love.

光明戰士的朋友們,有時候我覺得自己好像在用這些奇妙的情報和燦爛的迷因對那些被轉換的人說教。然而,我們必須繼續在我們之間分享光/信息。它會傳播到全世界。我們正在大覺醒。人類需要我們。我們為他們保留了醒來的空間。我們懷著同情和愛來擁有它。

WE'VE GOT THIS.

我們有這個

Thank you for reading this post.You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety,including the link to my blog site.

感謝你閱讀這篇文章。歡迎你分享它,只要你重新張貼它的全部,包括鏈接到我的博客網站。

Where We Go One We Go All.
我們去哪兒,我們全力以赴。

Love and Light
愛與光

Sierra

來源:https://stargatenewsletter.blogspot.com/2021/11/maxwell-trial-begins.html

原文:https://www.pfcchina.org/xinrenyuedu/57597.html

留言