療癒故事(70)- 療癒並非一蹴而就的線性過程 Healing is not Linear, Surrender & Trust
療癒故事(70)- 療癒並非一蹴而就的線性過程 Healing is not Linear, Surrender & Trust!- 原創 Anjani 蜂鳥健康TheHummingBird
視頻:在原文
從@_truehealing 轉發
療癒是可能的。去年這個時候,我的狀況並不好,對我來說這真的是一段艱難的時期。那時我的療愈之旅大約進行了 9 個月的時間,儘管我一些最令人痛苦的症狀每天都在改善,但去年此時我的青春痘現在比以往任何時候都嚴重。
我感到沮喪。
我感到困惑。
我感到很生氣。
我感到絕望。
我覺得我不能繼續下去了。
也在去年這個時刻,我停止使用過氧化苯甲酰,並且我繼續深入我的療愈之旅,我加入了新的草本:金印草和貓爪草,但去年這時候我發現它們對我來說太強了。我正在淨化、排毒和剝洋蔥層,以釋放問題的深層根源。隱藏在器官中的所有毒素和病原體終於出來了。
我多次重複告訴自己,這是過程的一部分。我終於把一切都挖出來了,出來比進去好。
我們的皮膚是主要的排毒途徑。當我們在排毒和淨化病原體和毒素時,這可能通過皮膚排出。
我開始慢慢接受這一點。我知道我的身體在做什麼,我知道我正處於療癒的戰壕中,但我知道🌈在風雨之後。
我決定臣服於這個過程。全心全意地相信。我把我的焦慮交給神,我知道他會引領我。
這一切容易嗎?不,真的很難。我哭了很多次。但隨著時間的推移,我的信任越來越深。我的信心每天都在增長。
隨著我的療愈之旅的繼續,每個月我的爆發都會變得不那麼嚴重,恢復時間也會減少。隨著時間的推移,我注意到越來越長的時間根本沒有爆發。
右邊的照片拍攝於 2021 年 12 月 3 日,我的療愈之旅已經將近 19 個月。
療愈不是線性的過程, 療愈會考驗你的信心。在好轉之前可能會變得更糟。但是,當你看到光明時,這一切都是值得的。
我每天都感謝安東尼威廉。我回頭看我已經走了很遠的路。療癒的不僅是我的皮膚,還有很多東西。我已經療愈並成長了很多,且每天都在繼續🙏🏻安東尼威廉改變了我的生活。
從@healthy_anet 轉發
我想向其他遭受痛苦的人展示,如果您徹底且耐心地遵循安東尼威廉方法,你可以療愈自己!你可以恢復正常的生活!
我的皮膚問題在 2015 年和 2018 年生下我的女兒後開始出現。我不明白為什麼我多年來一直保持健康的純素飲食,依然會出現這些症狀:零加工,只有有機食品、補品、草藥,大量的水果和蔬菜,沒有咖啡因,沒有酒精。我最嚴重的症狀出現在 2020 年 5 月。我很沮喪,因為慢性疲勞和手上極度疼痛的濕疹,皮膚發癢,更不用說即使是最基本的活動也變得難以忍受。
雖然我找到了很多支持我的醫生和自然療法,但沒有人能有效地幫助我。他們只說我完全健康,我的身體無緣無故地攻擊自己。我嘗試過皮膚科醫生、4 位療愈師、2 位不同的心理學家、中藥、草藥和自然療法、補充劑、冥想、回憶治療/全生物學、心理治療、生物共振、乳霜、藥膏、氧氣室,可能還有其他一些東西我現在不記得了。
我記得那天我跪著說“神,讓我找到解決辦法,否則就讓我死吧”。我得到了回复!我在安東尼威廉的書“淨化以療愈”中得到了我一直在尋找的所有答案。為此我永遠感激🙏。根據安東尼威廉的信息,我知道了是什麼導致了我的症狀,以及所有詳細的解釋。我也了解慢性病不是我的錯。
現在我的療愈之旅已經快一年了,很不容易!但我這輩子從來沒有像現在這樣充滿活力和積極向上!
注:純素食未必健康:高蛋白高油脂的素食(即使是健康的油脂,大量攝入依然對健康不利),或大量麩質、玉米、大豆的飲食,以及體內存在大量重金屬、化學物質未去除等,一樣可能導致病症。
視頻:在原文
從@netspirations 轉發
那是 2017 年的我。那真的就像不久以前。當我患有濕疹時,我所能關注的就是如何管理和療愈它。我生活的其他方面都暫停了。我的濕疹都是從我 27 歲開始的。來了又去,但多年來情況變得更糟糕。我永遠不會忘記濕疹帶來的痛苦,最糟糕的是,瘙癢!
我四處尋找治療方法。我去見了大量的傳統醫生,知道他們沒有答案。我去過很多替代療法療愈時,但仍然沒有答案。我一直在進行各種飲食法,並閱讀了很多書,但依然無法療愈,直到我閱讀了安東尼威廉的肝臟救援一書,那本書給了我從未有過的希望。我內心深處知道,就是這個。我第一次有答案!我像攻讀碩士學位一樣學習安東尼威廉的信息。
我按照書中的369肝臟淨化,我的濕疹 80-90% 消失了。起初,我戒除了所有不該吃的食物,除了豬肉。不幸的是,我最後一點濕疹依然不消失。然後我決定也停止豬肉。那是濕疹永遠消失的時候! ! !我飲食中加入了大量的水果和蔬菜。去除了咖啡因。今天我變成了素食主義者,但我也不吃麩質、大豆、芥花油和玉米(這些食物會滋生導致我濕疹的病原體)。我也進行低脂飲食,幫助我身體淨化!
我已經一年半沒有濕疹了。這本身對我來說已經是一個奇蹟了!在我的療愈過程中,我還擺脫了酵母菌感染、尿路感染、粘液充血和腦霧。還有其他的獎勵! !我長了很多頭髮,現在皮膚和指甲都很漂亮! ! ! !感謝安東尼威廉的信息❤
😍😍我對安東尼·威廉和高靈的感激之情無法言表……沒有任何語言可以表達我的感激之情❤🙏請為你的健康投資,這完全值得! ! ! ! ❤
關於新手如何開始實踐安東尼威廉淨化療愈法,請見:
新手指南
上半張圖是我們認為或期望的療愈之旅,下半張圖是真實的療愈之旅(請確認執行細節正確和充分熱量的攝入),這是一個前進3步,後退2步的過程。
Repost from @_truehealing
Healing is possible.
This time last year I wasn't in a good place. It was a really difficult time for me. I was around 9 months into my healing journey & although some of the most excruciating symptoms I had were improving each and every day, my acne was worse than ever before.
I felt frustrated.
I felt confused.
I felt angry.
I felt hopeless.
I felt as if I couldn’t go on.
Around this time I stopped using benzoyl peroxide & I also was getting deeper into my healing journey. I introduced new herbs, goldenseal & cats claw which I found were too strong for me at the time. I was cleansing, detoxing & peeling layers of the onion back to get and release the deep roots of the problem. All the toxins & pathogens stuck in the organs hiding away were finally coming out.
It took many times repeating to myself that this was part of the process. I was finally deep rooting everything up & it was better out than in.
Our skin is a major detox pathway. When you are detoxing & cleaning everything out, it can come out through the skin.
I started to accept this slowly. I knew what was happening to my body, I knew I was in the trenches of my healing, but i knew after the light would shine.
I decided to surrender to the process. To trust and have faith whole heartedly. I gave my worries to God. I knew he would carry me.
Was it easy? No. It was really really hard. I cried a lot. But, as the months went by I trusted deeper. My faith grew each day.
As my healing journey continued, each month my break outs would be less severe and the turnaround time for healing would be less. As time went on, I noticed longer and longer periods of time where I would have no breakouts at all.
The picture on the right was taken December 3rd, 2021, almost 19 months into my healing journey.
Healing is not linear. Healing tests your faith. It may get worse before it gets better. But, when you see the light, it is all worth it.
I thank @medicalmedium every day. I look back & see how far I’ve come. Not only with my skin, but with so many things. I have healed and grown so much & continue to everyday 🙏🏻 Medical Medium has changed my life.
Repost from @healthy_anet
Through this post I want to show others who suffer that if you follow the @medicalmedium protocol thoroughly and patiently, you CAN heal yourself! You can get your life back!
My skin problems started after giving birth to my daughters in 2015 and then in 2018. I didn’t understand why I was getting sicker despite maintaining a healthy whole plant-based diet for years: zero processed and only organic food, supplements, herbs, plenty of fruits and vegetables, no caffeine, no alcohol. My worst symptoms appeared in May 2020. I was depressed because of my chronic fatigue and an extremely painful eczema on my hands, itchy skin, not to mention how unbearably difficult even the most basic activity became.
Although I found a lot of supportive doctors and naturopaths, nobody was able to help me effectively. All they said was that I am totally healthy, that my body attacks itself without reason. This is what I tried: dermatologists, 4 healers, 2 different psychologists, Chinese medicine, herbs and natural protocols, supplements, meditations, Recall Healing/Total Biology, psychotherapy, bioresonance, creams, ointments, oxygen chamber and probably some other things that have slipped my mind by now.
I remember the day when I was kneeling and saying “God, let me find a solution to this or let me just die”. I was heard. I got all the answers I was looking for in the @medicalmedium book “Cleanse to heal”. For that I am forever grateful 🙏. . Following the MM info I found WHAT causes my symptoms and the REASONS for them and that DETAILS MATTER. Also that this chronic illness is not my fault.
It has been almost one year of my healing journey now, not an easy one! But I’ve never before in my life felt so energetic and positive like I feel now!
That’s me in 2017. It really wasn’t that long ago. When I had eczema, all I could focus on was how to manage it and cure it. Other aspects of my life were on pause. My eczema all started when I was 27 years old. It came and went however it got worse over the years. I will never forget the pain, worst, the itch that came with my eczema!
I searched far and wide for a cure. I’ve been to enough conventional doctors to know that they didn’t have the answers. I’ve been to many non conventional healers but still no answers. I’ve been on diets/cleanses of all sorts and read many books - still no cure until I read the Liver Rescue by Medical Medium! That book gave me hope that I never felt before. I knew deep inside that this is it. I had answers for the first time! I studied MM information like I was doing a Masters Degree.
I followed the 3,6,9 liver cleanse in the book. My eczema was 80-90% gone after the cleanse. I cut out all unforgiving foods except for pork at first. Unfortunately, the last bit of my eczema just wouldn’t go away. Then I decided to stop the pork too. That’s when my eczema went away for good!!! I brought in loads of fruits and veggies. Cut caffeine. Today I’ve turned vegan but I don’t touch gluten, soy, canola, and corn (unforgiving foods that feeds pathogens that caused my eczema). I also eat a low fat diet to allow my body to cleanse!
I’ve been eczema free for over a year and a half. That itself is already a miracle to me! During my healing, I also got rid of yeast infections, UTI, mucus congestion, and brain fog. Plus some bonuses too!! I’ve grown lots more hair and I now have beautiful skin and nails!!!! All thanks to the Medical Medium
information. ❤
😍 😍 I can’t thank Anthony William and Spirit of Compassion enough... there’s no words to express my gratitude ❤ 🙏 Invest in your health today, it’s totally worth it!!!! ❤
以下是三種查找公眾號所有發布過內容的方式:
1. 在公眾號首頁的上方點擊下圖紅色框中的放大鏡按鈕後輸入關鍵字查詢。
2. 在公眾號首頁的上方即上圖中藍色框點擊“發消息”,進入另一頁面的最下方菜單,可以直接點擊菜單“疾病篇”中的疾病目錄,查找自己感興趣的文章內容:
3. 在上圖中藍色框點擊鍵盤標誌,進入文字輸入模式,則可以直接輸入感興趣話題的關鍵字獲取相應信息。
要了解更多相關信息,請見以下六本書詳細關於現代各項慢性疾病的解說:
第三本書 關於甲狀腺
第四本 - 肝臟救援,肝臟問題是所有疾病的起源
第五本 關於西芹汁是如何能夠療愈兩百多種病症的。
第六本書 關於各種淨化療愈法,四月已出版
一本慢性病+難治疾病的食療全書!看了本書,你會用全新的眼光看待世界與自己的健康!安東尼.威廉從小擁有療愈人的天賦,至今已成功幫助數萬名被誤診,或是因為病怎麼治都治不好而受苦的人恢復健康。四歲的某一天,他在吃晚餐時走向奶奶,將手放在奶奶的胸膛,開口說:“肺.癌。奶奶有肺癌。”當時他連“肺癌”兩個字都說不清楚,遑論明白意思,奶奶也好端端的,所以家人為此震驚無比。但事後奶奶去照X光,證實果真罹患肺癌。之後,無論遇到什麼人,他都能清楚知道對方的身心健康狀況,以及需要做些什麼來改善。對自己的這項天賦異能,他從好奇、排斥、驕矜、逃避,到完全臣服,進而將此能力奉獻給因病所苦之人。現在,他將二十五年來為許多人找回健康的過程中所得知的大量療愈資訊公諸於世。
原文:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/K8bB8yxgGT-DDK82ojegLQ







留言